Because we’re committed to safeguarding Get Fit on Route 66 client/participant confidentiality, the following privacy principles apply:
- In cases when Get Fit on Route 66 may need personal information to customize content or to inform you about new features or services, you will be explicitly asked for that information.
- Personally identifiable information from you (name, email, or organization) will be used only to serve you better; Get Fit on Route 66 employs strict security measures to safeguard personal information, which is stored in a secured database.
- Note that when you opt in to buddy, team, or other social features in Get Fit on Route 66 you agree to share your name, email address, and logging information (minutes, steps, points, etc.) with other program participants.
To provide you greater value, Get Fit on Route 66 may include links to various third-party websites. However, even if a third-party affiliation exists between Get Fit on Route 66 and that site, Get Fit on Route 66 exercises no authority over linked sites; each maintains independent privacy and data collection policies/procedures. Get Fit on Route 66 assumes no responsibility or liability for linked sites’ independent methods, actions, or policies/procedures. Similarly, Get Fit on Route 66 cannot be responsible for the content of linked websites. These links are provided only for your convenience — you access them at your own risk.
We may disclose personal information:
- To any person performing audit, legal, operational, or other services for us. Whenever feasible, we will use information that does not identify the individual for these activities. Information disclosed to vendors or contractors for operational purposes may not be re-disclosed to others by such a vendor or contractor.
- When required to do so by a subpoena, court order, or search warrant.
- As we deem appropriate to protect the safety of an individual, for an investigation related to public safety, or to report an activity that appears to be in violation of law.
- To protect the security and reliability of this site and to take precautions against liability.
Email addresses may be used for internal communications.
The Get Fit on Route 66 website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of data under our control.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, practices of the Get Fit on Route 66 website, or your interaction with this site, contact HES.